Wooly Ward’s Farm is a Mobile and Activity Farm. The Mobile Farm visits Montessori’s, Schools, Nursing Homes, Universities, Birthday Parties, and Family Fun Days all year round.
The Activity Farm is open for three themed events each year including the Easter Extravaganza in April, Teddy Bear’s Picnic in July and Halloween Experience in October.
We are currently looking to hire new staff to join our Event Team for the Spring/Summer/Autumn season. Wooly Ward’s Farm is located on the Swords/Ashbourne Road.
Applicants should enjoy working with children and animals. They should also be confident, enthusiastic, outgoing individuals with an ambition to learn new skills.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitator of birthday parties.
- Team leader for events.
- Customer Service
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be flexible; reliable; creative; innovative; standards driven
- Be fluent in English
- Have leadership skills.
- Be a highly motivated individual.
- Be available both mid-week and weekends during peak season.
- Preferably have previous customer service experience
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 17th of February.